Sunday, December 2, 2007

Holiday Plan I

Boring holiday... Well, not anymore! I'm going back to KL tomorrow for a gathering of matriculation friends... Actually it's just a gathering of my gang, so there'll only be less than 10 people.. (Well, I'm not quite sure, the organizer is not me!) I'm sure we're going to have great fun! If the plan hasn't been changed, we'll be going to Sunway and maybe stay one night there.. ^^

Then I'll head straight to Kajang on the 5th of Dec for OT (Orchestra Traditional, I play flute.) practise camp from 6 to 8 Dec. I'm quite nervous actually, because I don't know many people in OT, and many of my friends won't go... But I think I can learn a lot, that's why I decided to go! Besides, it's also an opportunity for me to get to know more people, right? Haha..

So people, I won't be online-ing for a week starting tomorrow! If anyone of you miss me, you could sms or call me whenever you like! Haha... ^^

No comments: