Sunday, January 6, 2008

christmas-new year-now

It was my first time going to a Christmas caroling with my choir members last holiday around Christmas. Christmas caroling is a once-a-year activity for choir in Cyberview Lodge Resort at Cyberjaya (It’s a 5-star hotel!) We sang 12 songs, and I was really enjoying myself there knowing everyone was listening and giving us applause. ^^ I had a lot of fun indeed, practicing and even going out for a movie (We watched National Treasure II, it’s quite good!) with choir.

I came back to UKM on 30th of December. Actually I know that school won’t start on time on 31st of December, but I was planning to go countdown with my friends on new year eve, so I came back early. ^^ We went Sungei Wang, because there’d be a countdown concert there. Along with me were Chau Shen, Ching Shuan, Siew Tung, Yong Fock, Brenda and Celyn. Since we didn’t have a VIP ticket, we could only squeeze ourselves in! We’re really lucky to get quite close to the side of the stage. The view was quite good, except the PA system blocked our view sometimes…

We’re sweaty and tired but still we’d fun! Yee Long and Teng Loong also came that night but I didn’t meet them since it’s too crowded and they’re on another side of the stage. Well, I hope we could meet each other soon some other time!

Going back to UKM had been a real disaster… Everyone was fighting to get into the train! When we finally reached the ktm station at UKM, yong fock suggested that we should all walked back to Zaba (my college) on the 1st day of new year! What a stupid idea… We could actually board a taxi! But he insisted, so we walked about 1 hour before we reached Zaba at last! Thinking back I know it’s really dangerous and thank goodness we didn’t meet any ‘bad people’… =P

Well, we’d started schooling now, and I decided to take 20 units this semester. I was quite surprised with my grade (I got 3.71!) and of course really satisfied. ^^ But we hadn’t actually got any homework from lecturers, and it’d be quite boring staying at hostel during weekend, so we went out again yesterday! (Old place, Mid Valley) Julian, Ching Shuan and I watched ‘Enchanted’ while Chau Shen watched ‘Alvin and the Chipmunks’ with her friends. Personally, I was quite disappointed after watching ‘Enchanted’. Many of my friends said that it’s a great movie, but I think it’s not worth RM11 for a movie ticket! =P The story is quite un-logic and a bit childish… (It’s a personal opinion la…) Like what Ching Shuan said, too much fantasy. Maybe I shouldn’t be too rational and logical while watching that movie… But I still like the songs in it.

-‘I hope you could accompany me for the next movie, it’ll be a lot better.’-

No comments: