Saturday, November 10, 2007

A questionaire 4 boys only !

Well, I'd had my laptop battery charged, let's continue with blogging.

Erm... My friends and I were kind of boring yesterday (due to study statistics...) So we came up with a questionaire! Anyone who's got time to answer it, you could leave a comment to let me know the answers! ^^

WHAT TYPE OF GAL YOU LIKE?
1 Characteristic

Shy

Talkative

Blur-blur

Sporting

Cute

Playful

Study-type

Sexy

Funny

Childish

Mother-like

小鸟依人

主动
2 Appearance

a) Hair

Long/Short/Shoulder-length

With colour (wat colour?)

Permed/Straight

b) Eyes

Big/Small

单眼皮/双眼皮

c) Skin tone

Fair

Medium

Dark

d) Height

<150

150-160

160-170

>170
3 Spectacles
4 Nail colour

With colour (wat colour?)

Without colour
5 Makeup

With makeup (light/heavy?)

Without makeup
6 Apparels

a) Top

Tube

Spagethis

Sleeveless

T-shirt

b) Bottom (skirt)

Long

Knee-length

Short

Mini

c) Bottom (pants)

Long

3 quarters

Knee-length

Short

d) Innerwear

Colour (pls specify)

With/Without lace

e) Shoes

Slippers

Sandals

High heels

Sport shoes

娃娃鞋
7 Virgin

1 comment:

chingZ said...

I just stumble upon this post. I'll give you my answers =D
1. Characteristic, definitely not shy, talkative (at least can talk to me), sporting, cute, and likes children (mother like).
2. hair - long/shoulder length, prefer straight but permed also can.
eyes - big
skin - dun care, i'm not a racist, except muslims =D
height - shorter than me, 165cm and below.
3. got or not also nvm.
4. doesn't matter.
5. prefer natural look, if going to wedding dinner / ball, prefer to wear light makeup =) up to her.
6. Top - something that "covers" up her important parts, i dun like to go around n show off my gf to others. if only both of us, she can wear whatever she wants, i dun mind.
bottom - long and knee length skirt. the skirt will just looks elegant on them.
innerwear - doesn't matter, i will only see it after i'm married, i dun practise and certainly dun believe in sex before marriage.
shoes - depends on her.
7. definitely, if i can keep myself pure, i want my girl to keep herself pure also. but if there's a situation where i really really love that girl, eventhough i'm a virgin and she's not, i dun mind. if God can forgive her, why can't i?