Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Outing @ Mid Valley

Last night was a great night. As we won’t have another exam paper in one week, so Xiew Tung, Chau Shen, Ching Shuang and I decided to go shopping in Mid Valley. Leon and Julian came too, and also two of my friends in UTAR and KTAR, Yee Long and Zhong Hoo. It’d been such a long time since I last saw Zhong Hoo (two years ago?) well, he did change a lot; I couldn’t even recognize him when I saw his back! I was quite touched Julian and Yee Long could come actually, because Julian's actually sick and he just had his exam in the morning, I'm sure he's very tired... And Yee Long was working the day before, he told me he slept at 2am! I hope he could have enough rest by the time he got back...

Anyway, we watched a movie called ‘Stardust’. At first, I thought it was nothing spectacular, just a usual love story, as a young man, Tristan, wanted to catch a star to win the heart of his dream girl, Victoria. Then the story went on… (I don’t want to spoil the surprise here, go and watch it by yourself!) It turned out that it’s very touching and at the same time, exciting too! I personally would like to watch it for a 2nd time!

As we wanted to buy a present for Xiew Tung, we asked Leon to get her somewhere else, by the way they could have a 'testing date' what... Haha.. We'd quite a laugh on Xiew Tung's rank (for boys, of course!) Here I couldn't tell you who's her no. 1 choice, but I'll give her my full support! I think I'll make one ranking for myself when I'm free too! I wonder who'll get the topmost place... Hehe... But still, like Yvanne in 'Stardust' said, "Love is unconditional, unexpectable, uncontrollabe, unbearable... etc etc..." ^^




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.