Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Simple update... 18-9-08

Lack of sleep lately... Busy of doing OT concert proposal (I hate being secretary...), then assignments (copy here n there... lol) and project for U3 pengurusan kualiti... Oh yea, I hadn't settled the OT members list for Pusat Kebudayaan and Choir members fee... >.< Argh... I need entertainment! Busy with practices and performances recently too, because of the Pesta Tanglung... By now, I'd already performed in KUO, KKM, Kajang, AIESEC... No more stage fright luu... XD There'll be one more performance to go in KRK on the 8/10...

My studies really suck... Found out that my numerical method result last few weeks... I only got 15 out of 30! Can't stand to know the results of my other subjects.. =.= I'd surely screw all of them... MUST work hard for the final!

Well, think of the bright side, holiday is coming soon, only 2 more days to go.. XD Statistics course trip will be held on next sunday at Genting.. I guess that'll be fun! Thanks to Zhen Hao for arranging the accommodation and transport, and thanks to Shu Ying & Huang Lu for planning the programs! Plus a big thanks to all statistics course mates for your support! ^^

3 comments:

said...

You really looked sleepy during lectures o... Busy is ok la as long as what you are doing is what you like.
You know what? You are such an interesting girl who is bright and cheerful.

Well, there's a person always concerns about you and wish you the best all the time. That person hopes for nothing, other than you'll realize and appreciate it.

加油!加油!加油!^^

Anonymous said...

Wah... - to the comment on top

Anonymous said...

hahahha....
one thing!!!(wan ting)
r u still remember me???
its me net....
ur ex matrix classmate\

hahaha...

i also take subject numerical method for my subject engineering...

huaaaaaaaaa....

nk pecah kpale...

hehehehe...

anyway, gud luck ur final...

we must continues our fight n struggle for our future.....

cewahhhh..

hehehehe